At PublicSonar we are pushing the frontiers of what is technically possible. Our ambition “to support every dispatching centre around the world” inspires us to be humble, be curious, experiment and discover new ways to solve though problems. We make social impact and we process huge amounts of data in short intervals. We depend on our micro services architecture, to process and visualise the data efficiently. We are in our scale-up phase and we are looking for A-players and first-principle thinkers to join us.
Chief architect / Lead developer
Do you have experience with…
As Chief Architect / Lead developer you have experience and interest in:
- Programming language GO
- Designing of micro services architectures
- Responsible for software quality of the development team
- Distributed, scalable, fault-tolerant, high-throughput systems (>10k events / second)
- GPU-enabled databases, Redis, Mongo, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Websockets
- Docker, DockerSwarm, Portainer, Datadog, high-available clusters
- Test Driven Development, continuous integration, Gitlab
- Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Terraform
- Working according to Scrum
- Peer reviewing, collaborative programming.
- Stress-test of production systems
What can you expect from us?
A full-time position in a fast-growing company. The most beautiful office of the HSD Campus, close to the centre of The Hague and next to The Hague NOI station. A place where innovative companies work on world-scalable applications. A pleasant working environment where you can put your stamp on the technology and strategy of the company. A tight team of highly motivated and experienced colleagues who grow rapidly on a personal and professional level. We offer flexible working arrangements: we work 2-3 days a week at the office, the other days at a location of your choice. We are primarily looking for candidates living inside The Netherlands. If you need a VISA, we are able to arrange this. If you are motivated to become part of our team, please contact us via email@example.com or leave your contact details below: