At PublicSonar we are pushing the frontiers of what is technically possible. Our ambition “to support every dispatching centre around the world” inspires us to be humble, be curious, experiment and discover new ways to solve though problems. We make social impact and we process huge amounts of data in short intervals. We depend on our micro services architecture, to process and visualize the data efficiently. We are in our scale-up phase and we are looking for A-players and first-principle thinkers to join us.
What You’ll Do?
As our engineering manager, you are responsible to grow and maintain our SaaS product:
- Nurture, grow and develop engineering talent in the team (FE, BE, DevOps);
- Lead by example, demonstrating good dev practices, participating and managing incident responses;
Development & Delivery:
- Lead our engineering team effort to deliver on-time and high-quality features;
- Ensure operation excellence (Platform performance; availability target) ;
Architecture & Product Strategy:
- Use your technical expertise to guide the design of technical solutions;
- Share the vision to build valuable, useful product with cool technology;
Main technologies: GO, Kubernetes, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ
What You’ll Bring?
- You have 5 years of experience working as developer (Ideally in GO);
- You have a minimum of 2 years of leadership and management;
- You have have done this before, delivering a SaaS product to enterprises;
- You have thorough knowledge of engineering principles / practices, automated testing, global data center deployments, security and privacy;
- You have proven experience working with microservices architecture;
- You have experience working with Machine Learning or as a Data engineer;
- You have already scaled-up teams from 10 to 30 people;
- You have managed teams across multiple locations or remote teams.
What can you expect from us?
- Competitive salary;
- Challenging role in an international and tech environment;
- Flexible working arrangement;
- Every other Thursday, Demo&Drinks;
- Ping-pong table;
- Apple addicts: Great iMac or MacBook to work with;
Location: Office located close to the centre of The Hague.
If you are motivated to become part of our team, please contact us via email@example.com or leave your contact details below:
- The candidate must be based in the Europe and have a permanent work permit – PublicSonar will not provide VISA sponsorship for this position.
- Principals only. No recruiters please.