At PublicSonar we are pushing the frontiers of what is technically possible. Our ambition “to support every dispatching centre around the world” inspires us to be humble, be curious, experiment and discover new ways to solve though problems. We make social impact and we process huge amounts of data in short intervals. We depend on our micro services architecture, to process and visualize the data efficiently. We are in our scale-up phase and we are looking for A-players and first-principle thinkers to join us.
Do you have experience with…
Are you curious, do you have a passion for new technologies, do you get energy from challenging stakeholders’ need, defining new features and improving our product based on a data-driven approach, then you might be the right person to join us! We are looking for an enthusiastic product owner who can join us in our growth phase.
As Product Owner, you will:
- Incorporate feature requests into product roadmap
- Groom and prioritize backlog
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria
- Follow progress of work and address production issues during sprints
- Analyze preferences and requests of end users
- Keep track of industry trends
Ultimately, you’ll help us roll-out products that deliver our company’s vision.
What can you expect from us?
- Competitive salary;
- Challenging role in an international and tech environment;
- Flexible working arrangement (3 days at office; 2 days home-office);
- Every other Thursday, Demo&Drinks;
- Ping-pong table;
- Apple addicts: Great iMac or MacBook to work with;
- VISA sponsorship;
Location: Office located close to the centre of The Hague.
If you are motivated to become part of our team, please contact us via email@example.com or leave your contact details below: