At PublicSonar we are pushing the frontiers of what is technically possible. Our ambition “to support every dispatching centre around the world” inspires us to be humble, be curious, experiment and discover new ways to solve though problems. We make social impact and we process huge amounts of data in short intervals. We depend on our micro services architecture, to process and visualise the data efficiently. We are in our scale-up phase and we are looking for A-players and first-principle thinkers to join us.
Backend developer – GoLang
Do you have experience with…
Are you curious, do you have a passion for new technologies, do you get energy from writing clean code, doing code reviews and writing tests yourself for scalable distributed systems, then you are the right person to join us! We are looking for an enthusiastic backend developer who can join us in our growth phase.
As junior / mid-level / senior backend developer you will work with:
- Developing your own micro services;
- Distributed, scalable, fault-tolerant, high-throughput systems (>10k events / second);
- Programming language GO;
- Mongo, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ;
- Continuous integration, Gitlab;
- Peer reviewing, collaborative programming;
- Stress-testing of our production systems.
What can you expect from us?
- Competitive salary;
- Challenging role in an international and tech environment;
- Flexible working arrangement (3 days at office; 2 days home-office);
- Every other Thursday, Demo&Drinks;
- Ping-pong table;
- Apple addicts: Great iMac or MacBook to work with;
- VISA sponsorship;
Location: Office located close to the centre of The Hague and next to The Hague NOI station.
If you are motivated to become part of our team, please contact us via email@example.com or leave your contact details below: