At PublicSonar we are pushing the frontiers of what is technically possible. Our ambition “to support every dispatching centre around the world” inspires us to be humble, be curious, experiment and discover new ways to solve though problems. We make social impact and we process huge amounts of data in short intervals. We depend on our micro services architecture, to process and visualize the data efficiently. We are in our scale-up phase and we are looking for A-players and first-principle thinkers to join us.
Senior DevOps Engineer
Do you have experience with…
As senior DevOps engineer you have experience and interest in:
- Micro services and Containers
- Multi-cloud solution (AWS, GCP, …)
- Setup of monitoring & alerting (Datadog)
- Infrastructure automation, configuration management, CI/CD (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Gitlab, Terraform)
- Setting performance metrics with developers
- Stress-testing of production systems
- Setup and maintain of distributed, scalable, fault-tolerant, high-throughput systems (>10k events / second)
- Experience with ML DevOps technologies
- Working according to Scrum
Main technologies: Kubernetes, Mongo, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ
What can you expect from us?
- Competitive salary;
- Challenging role in an international and tech environment;
- Flexible working arrangement (3 days at office; 2 days home-office);
- Every other Thursday, Demo&Drinks;
- Ping-pong table;
- Apple addicts: Great iMac or MacBook to work with;
- VISA sponsorship;
Location: Office located close to the centre of The Hague and next to The Hague NOI station.
If you are motivated to become part of our team, please contact us via email@example.com or leave your contact details below: